Need some help?
If you have a general query or you wish to place a telephone order we are always happy to help.
Lambert Vitamins D3 and K2
- Buy 3 for £21.56 each and save 10%
Lambert Vitamins D3 and K2 90 capsules
Vitamins D3 (2000iu) and K2 (90µg)
Premium quality, naturally sourced vitamin D3 and menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- NEW high strength formula, with 50µg of vitamin D3 and 90µg of vitamin K2 in each capsule,
- A researched combination for bone and immune support,
- Small, easy to swallow capsules,
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- As a high-strength formula, Lamberts Vitamins D3 and K2 capsule provides 2000iu (50µg) of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) as well as an impressive 90µg of vitamin K2 in the long-lasting menaquinone-7 (MK-7) form.
It has been established that modern diets generally provide insufficient levels of vitamins D and K. As many as 60 percent of the UK population are vitamin D deficient and low levels have been linked to serious health problems in later life. Similarly, many experts now believe that a subclinical vitamin K deficiency, that is, one that is not great enough to hinder blood clotting capacity, could be wide-spread and could contribute to osteoporosis, and other age-related diseases.
As a clinically researched formula, both vitamins are provided in their most effective forms. Research has established that the body absorbs vitamin K2 better than K1, and beyond this, vitamin K2 (menaquinone) exists in two forms: synthetic MK-4 and natural MK-7. Multiple studies have affirmed that the natural MK-7 form is more bioavailable than synthetic MK-4, and hence Lamberts Vitamins D3 and K2 utilises 96% pure, natural, full-spectrum MK-7, derived from chickpea protein. Vitamin D is provided in the preferred, highly bioavailable D3 form, suspended in sunflower seed oil for maximum absorption.
Ingredients for Lambert Vitamins D3 and K2
Each capsule delivers:
Take 1-2 capsules daily.