G&G BioActive B's 60 Capsules
- 60 day supply
- Best taken with food
- Combination of active and inactive Bs providing the body with a variety of different forms.
OUR BIOACTIVE VITAMIN B COMPLEX
Our BioActive vitamin B complex supplement provides a full range of essential B vitamins. We've blended our supplement especially, providing inactive and active forms of certain B vitamins. Bioavailable forms of B vitamins provide optimum absorption. BioActive B's provides B vitamins in the ideal ratio for the human body. Included within this Vitamin B Complex are the six numbered vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12). This product is ideal for simplifying the process of taking individual B vitamin supplements.
BioActive B's contain both active and inactive forms of B2 (Riboflavin & Riboflavin 5' -phosphate), B3 (nicotinamide & nicotinic acid), B6 (pyridoxine HCl & pyridoxine 5' -phosphate) and B12 (methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin). A combination of different forms allows a wider range of benefits including those of methylation reactions.
Folic acid as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate does not require extra steps in conversion to be utilised, is preferred by those with genetic variations to folate and can cross the blood-brain-barrier.
WHAT IS VITAMIN B?
The B vitamins are a family of water-soluble nutrients that play an important role in almost every biochemical process that occurs in the body. B vitamins cannot be stored by the body, which is why it is important that they are a standard part of the diet in order to avoid deficiency. It is also important to monitor your B vitamin intake if you follow a diet that does not include meat or fish as some B vitamins, such as B12, are found predominantly in meat and fish.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN B DO?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6, B12 and choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN B
Our Vitamin B supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin B Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
- Further Information
Ingredients for G&G BioActive B's 60 Capsules
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings
Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate) 100mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 85mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 80mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 24mg
Choline (bitartrate) 23mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid) 20mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 18mg
Vitamin B2 (R5P) (riboflavin 5'-phosphate) 16mg
Vitamin B6 (P5P) (pyridoxyl 5'-phosphate) 12mg
Folic acid (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400μg
Vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin) 200μg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 200μg
Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg