Need some help?
If you have a general query or you wish to place a telephone order we are always happy to help.
Lamberts Artichoke Extract 8000mg 180 tablets
- Buy 2 for £14.36 each and save 10%
- Buy 3 for £13.96 each and save 12.5%
- Buy 5 for £13.56 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £13.16 each and save 17.5%
- Buy 12 for £11.96 each and save 25%
Lamberts Artichoke Extract 8000mg
- Each Artichoke tablet provides a concentrated extract of artichoke leaves equivalent to 8000mg of dried herb.
- Guaranteed level of cynarin, the compound that is believed to have special properties.
- Artichoke's use as a herb was first documented in the 4th century BC.
- Artichoke is sometimes recommended to people who find large, or very fatty meals, hard to digest.
Artichoke's use as a herb was first documented in the 4th century BC. The herb belongs to the plant family Asteraceae, which includes milk thistle. Also known as globe artichoke, the plant produces large purple and green flower heads and is distinct from Jerusalem Artichoke, the edible root vegetable.
Traditionally, artichoke has been used to help ease the discomfort in the upper abdomen or lower chest experienced by some people after eating. Modern research has led to practitioners extending its use to patients experiencing disrupted bowel health, and for those with impaired fat digestion.
It is the leaves of the artichoke plant that contain the active compounds, the most important one being cynarin. Lamberts® Artichoke is a high potency artichoke extract standardised upon 5% cynarin, to give a relevant level of 16mg cynarin per tablet.
Ingredients for LambertsArtichoke Extract 8000mg
|Artichoke||8000mg (as 320mg of a 25:1 extract)||providing Cynarin||16mg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin, Copper Chlorophyllin & Iron Oxide, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Directions for use
Take 1-2 tablets a day with a meal or as directed.
Alternatively 2 tablets can be taken prior to a fatty meal to encourage digestive ease.
Do not exceed recommended dose.