Need some help?
If you have a general query or you wish to place a telephone order we are always happy to help.
Nutri Advanced Collagen Forte Joints + Bones
Nutri Advanced Collagen Forte Joints + Bones 275g
Collagen Forte Joints + Bones is a high potency powdered formula providing 5g of collagen hydrolysate per serving together with a targeted range of nutrients that may support healthy joints, bones and connective tissue.
- Each serving provides 5000mg of highly bioavailable collagen hydrolysate
- Collagen is the principle structural and mechanical support for connective tissue, muscle and skin, and is important in joint and bone health
- Provides glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate
- Glucosamine is the basis for the formation of vital connective tissue substances such as proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)
- Chondroitin sulphate may support healthy joint matrix formation
- The formula contains MSM, a source of organic sulphur, needed for the formation of healthy connective tissue
- Contains silicon which is important to the architecture, solidity, resistance and elasticity of connective tissue such as cartilage
- Also features vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation which is essential for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, blood vessels, skin, teeth and gums
- This formula also includes vitamin D, vitamin K2 and manganese, which all contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Manganese also supports the normal formation of connective tissue
- Contains 3mg of boron per serving, which studies show may support bone health
- Tasty orange flavour, it's easy to mix into still or sparkling water or juice
What is collagen?
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, providing the "building blocks" for the structure and support of the connective tissues, which include cartilage, muscle, skin, as well as joints and bones. It is what holds the body together, like scaffolding, to provide structure and strength. As we age, the production of collagen within the body rapidly declines.
Why choose Collagen Forte Joints + Bones?
- Collagen Forte Joints + Bones is a unique formulation providing high dose and bioavailable collagen in combination with a targeted and synergistic blend of nutrients.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. As a major component of connective tissue, it keeps our body structurally strong and supported. It's wise to nourish and fortify our body structures, especially as we age.
- The added ingredients that complete the formulation have all been studied for their positive impact on connective tissue, joints and bones. Many are biologically essential for the structure and function of connective tissue, joints and bones.
Who is it suitable for?
Collagen Forte Joints + Bones is suitable for pretty much everyone, and especially those who wish to focus on supporting the connective tissue within their bodies, particularly their joints and bones.
Excellent for those who prefer a powder to tablets or capsules.
Please note that this formulation is not suitable for those who are allergic to crustaceans (shellfish)!
Collagen Forte Joints + Bones is a high potency powdered formulation providing 5000mg of collagen hydrolysate per serving, synergistically combined with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, as well as supportive vitamins C, D, K2, and the minerals manganese, boron and silicon.
The structural protein collagen is the most abundant protein within our body, representing more than 25% of all proteins, and 5% of body mass. In cartilage, this value increases to 70%. It is the most important component of all connective tissue. Its function is to give the tissues structural strength and mechanical support – it helps to keep our body together!
The collagen hydrolysate in Collagen Forte Joints + Bones, is produced from collagen-rich ingredients sourced from bovine bone and cartilage. No synthetic component or solvents are used in the processing of the collagen (no lactose, gluten or GMO).
Many clinical trials on chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine sulphate, MSM and manganese confirm significant and durable reduction in joint pain, mobility improvement and a reduction of the joint space narrowing. The safety of use and the efficiency of these substances are supported by many meta-analyses.
Biologically, in the body silicon may contribute to the architecture, solidity, resistance and elasticity of connective tissue such as cartilage. Silicon levels in tissues decrease with age.
Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen within the body, which is therefore essential for the normal functioning of cartilage and bones, teeth and gums, blood vessels and skin. It’s also essential for our immune system and protects our cells from oxidative damage.
Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue within our body and is also necessary for the maintenance of our bones.
Boron - studies indicate it is an essential nutrient for healthy bones and joints.
Vitamin D improves calcium absorption and stimulates and supports the growth of bone. Vitamin D also optimises muscle function.
Vitamin K2 is an important nutrient to support bone production and maintenance.
Ingredients for Nutri Advanced Collagen Forte Joints + Bones
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains ingredients derived from:
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.