Need some help?
If you have a general query or you wish to place a telephone order we are always happy to help.
Pharma Nord Natural Omega 3 fish oil in fish gelatine
Pharma Nord Natural Omega 3 fish oil in fish gelatine 240 capsules
- 500mg of pure fish oil with natural lemon flavour for the discerning palate
- Screened for toxins, dioxines & heavy metals
- Bio-Fish Oil is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- The oil comes from the flesh of the fish, not the liver, containing high levels of vitamin A and D
- For normal heart function, normal vision & normal brain function
- Capsules can be swallowed, cut open or chewed
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements from Pharma Nord contain pure and natural fish oil in capsules made from fish gelatine. Omega 3 is important to normal immune system response and can also suppress the production of inflammatory substances. Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which contributes to normal functioning of the heart*. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision** and brain function**.
Bio-Fish Oil is derived only from deep ocean fish and is carefully screened to ensure that it is free of possible pollutants. It is an economical fish oil preparation for a daily supplement.
* Min. 250 mg EPA/DHA a day
** Min. 250 mg DHA a day
Bio-Fish Oil contains omega 3 in its natural (triglyceride) form, that converts into free fatty acids in your digestive system before absorption. The unique aspect of this preparation is that the capsules are made of fish gelatine, making it 100% fish-derived. Our omega 3 fish oil supplements have a pleasant, natural lemon flavour added to each 500mg capsule. The fish used is caught in the cleaner waters of the South Pacific and Northern Atlantic.
- 90mg EPA per capsule
- 60mg DHA per capsule
The above ratios of EPA and DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) represent the same levels found in nature. Bio-Fish Oil is not chemically or heat modified to claim higher levels.
Ingredients for Pharma Nord Natural Omega 3 fish oil in fish gelatine
1) Eicosapentaenoic acid.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Customers who take anticoagulant medications should consult their doctor before taking omega 3 fish oil supplements.
Those on diabetic medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
* The beneficial effects is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
** The beneficial effect is obtaining with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.