Need some help?
If you have a general query or you wish to place a telephone order we are always happy to help.
BioCare Baby Biotic
- Buy 2 for £14.57 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for £12.95 each and save 20%
BioCare Baby Biotic 8ml
Baby Biotic contains 1 billion microencapsulated, clinically-researched live bacteria bacteria strains L. rhamnosus GG, B. breve & B. infantis.
- Baby Biotic contains 1 billion microencapsulated, clinically-researched live bacteria bacteria strains L. rhamnosus GG, B. breve & B. infantis
- Essentials range - One of our edited range of go-to essential products for children
- Effective - Specifically selected live bacteria strains that are the most predominant species in healthy infants
- Advanced - Microencapsulated for 5x more power. Unique proprietary technology of Probiotical® that coats the live bacteria, increasing the activity 5x, making it equal to 5 billion live bacteria
- Health properties - Baby's gut is colonised by bacteria from the mother's vaginal canal, and their immediate environment
- Factors such as C-section, bottle-feeding, and antibiotics can lead to an imbalance in gut bacteria which can affect their health and development
- Guaranteed potency - 1 billion potency per daily intake until the end of shelf life
- Optimum stability - No need for refrigeration
- No unnecessary additives - Dairy-free & free from artificial colours, preservatives & flavours
- Flexible - Easy to administer drops in a warm feed, on a sterile spoon, or placed onto the nipple 1 drop at a time
- Environmentally friendly - Recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Recommended by healthcare practitioners and trusted by parents
- Suitable for breast-fed and formula-fed babies from birth
- Approximately 30 days' supply at 5 drops per day
Ingredients for BioCare Baby Biotic
5 drops daily in a warm feed, on a sterile spoon, or placed ontol the nipple, 1 drop at a time. Shake well before use. Consume within 30 days of opening.
Vegetable Oil, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG.