Puricom Proline Plus 5 Stage Pumped Reverse Osmosis System
Ideal for Dental Practices, the system can be easily DIY installed at an undersink single point of use to provide ultra pure and great tasting water by reducing (or effectively removing) chlorine, fluoride, lead, heavy metals, industrial chemicals, bacteria and toxins. You can save considerable money on expensive bottled water as systems such as these are used to purify own branded supermarket bottled water on an industrial scale.
With easy DIY installation and low maintenance costs, the Puricom Proline Plus 5 Stage Pumped Reverse Osmosis System is a top quality but high affordable 5-stage system (consisting of 5 μm filtration, GAC carbon, Carbon block, RO membrane and post-carbon filters). The system comes with a complete installation kit, high quality dispensing tap with ceramic valve and the Greenfilter membrane.
This quality 5 Stage Pumped Reverse Osmosis Water Filter is suitable for the home or workplace (particularly dental practices). This is the highest quality CE certified and NSF Certified components 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filter System available for your home or workplace. The system is ideal for those wanting nothing but the highest quality water possible.
After installation of the Puricom Proline Plus 5 Stage Pumped Reverse Osmosis System, you will notice an immediate difference to the quality and taste of your water and improved clarity and taste of teas and coffees plus zero limescale in your kettle. You can even use the system for making ice cubes, cooking food and even washing your windows (as the water leaves no smear whatsoever).
Features & Benefits
- Pumped five stage treatment for superior performance and purity
- Comes with booster pump for proper pressure requirements (suitable for low pressure environments)
- The system can produce 190 litres per day and automatically shuts off when the tank is full.
- Designer chrome faucet with ceramic disc for greater durability
- High quality fittings throughout for optimum security.
- CE certified for electrical safety
- Components certified by NSF