Natren Megadophilus Dairy Free 60 capsules
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE ADDED COURIER DELIVERY CHARGE OF £6.30 (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED) FOR THIS PRODUCT. IT WILL BE SENT IN AN ICE PACK CONDITION TO RETAIN A LOW TEMPERATURE.
The Small Intestine Support System
Megadophilus® is step one in Natren®’s easy-to-use three-step system for optimal internal wellness. Cultured with from either a super strain DDS-1 dairy or vegan vegetarian formula or an NAS super strain dairy-free formula, this high-potency product contains more than 2 billion cfu of viable bacteria per serving size and is available in powder (dairy and dairy free), capsule and vegan vegetarian powder formulas. Natren Megadophilus® works in conjunction with Natren®’s other Healthy Trinity® components: Bifido Factor® and Digesta-Lac®.
A STRONG DEFENCE AGAINST HARMFUL BACTERIA
* The Lactobacillus acidophilus super strains used in Natren Megadophilus® reside along the wall of the small intestine, where most of the digestive process takes place.
* In the powder form it begins working in the mouth and provides benefits throughout the entire digestive tract.
* This beneficial bacteria super strain produces natural substances such as hydrogen peroxide which are particularly helpful in guarding against certain harmful bacteria, regulating yeast and detoxifying the G.I. tract.
* It produces soothing lactic acid, which lowers the pH of the small intestine, promoting a healthy environment in the digestive tract.
* The DDS-1 super strain and the NAS super strain are substantially more potent than regular acidophilus powders or capsules when grown according to exact scientific specifications by using Natren®’s proprietary formula.
IN ADDITION MEGADOPHILUS:
* Maximizes food absorption by producing enzymes which aid digestion.
* Natren Megadophilus helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
* Is available in a strictly vegetarian formula known as Mega Vegi-dophilus®.
* Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida).
* Helps to stimulate regularity.
* Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
* Natren Megadophilus may improve nutrient absorption.
* May deter intestinal distress.
* Helps normalize elimination problems.
* Helps acidify the intestinal tract, creating a hostile environment for undesirable bacteria.
* May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract, including the vagina.
* Helps alleviate gas, bloating and upper G.I. problems.
* Produces H2O2—found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
* Neutralizes the formation of toxins.
* Natren Megadophilus assists in cholesterol management.
Natren Megadophilus Dairy Free 60 capsules
Dairy powder: Viable Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 super strain on a culture base of nonfat milk and whey. Added benefits from the natural supernatant (culturing medium) are maintained by Natren ® 's proprietary Trenev Process ® . Contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Dairy capsules: Viable Lactobacillus acidophilus, DDS-1 super strain on a culture base of nonfat milk, whey, dehydrated potato powder and cellulose powder in a veggie capsule.
Dairy Free powder: Viable Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain on a culture base of organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract and cellulose powder.
Dairy Free capsules: Viable Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain on a culture base of organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, cellulose powder and dehydrated potato powder in a veggie capsule.
All formulas receive added benefits from the natural supernatant (culturing medium) that is maintained by Natren®’s proprietary Trenev Process®. Contains no preservative, artificial colors or flavors.
How the bacteria are grown: Megadophilus® comes in a milk base, and is also available in a milk-free formula grown in an organic garbanzo-bean base.
Potency Guaranteefor Natren Megadophilus: 1/2 teaspoon ( or one capsule) contains a minimum of 2 billion cfu viable bacteria through the printed expiration date when the storage conditions stated on the label are maintained.
Directions for use for Natren Megadophilus:
1/2 teaspoon daily, mixed in unchilled, filtered water, preferably on an empty stomach, or 1 capsule daily. May repeat throughout the day as desired, or increase amounts and frequency as deemed necessary. Optimally, take with Natren®’s Bifido Factor® and Digesta-Lac® as part of the Healthy Trinity® program. Remember, always refrigerate, do not freeze or put in direct sunlight.